MBA Supply Chain LGO Co-op
What you’ll be doing...
This Co-Op position, which is part of the Verizon Campus Program, will give you a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm. You’ll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive.
You will have the opportunity to work side by side with Supply Chain Program Managers to champion, develop, manage and drive key relationships that are critical to success of our telecommunications business and impact our enterprise-wide customer base. In this co-op position you will be offered an opportunity to be involved in meaningful work and projects, be exposed to daily operations, attend informational sessions and participate in networking activities with other interns, professionals and business leaders.
In this role, you may have the opportunity to:
- Work in cross-functional teams.
- Gain exposure in key areas such as principles of enterprise requirements, business objective prioritization, proposal review, supplier negotiations and inventory optimization/processes.
- Develop your professional network within Verizon.
- Understand how Verizon delivers innovative solutions to business and people across the world.
Opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Wireless Device Repair
- Network Supply Chain
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Current enrollment in a MBA or Master's degree program in Supply Chain or directly related area (i.e. Logistics, Operations, Strategic Management) or equivalent major with an expected completion date between December 2020 and June 2021.
- This co-op position is limited to students enrolled at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Sloan School of Management (MIT) who are currently enrolled in the MIT Leaders for Global Operations (LGO) Program.
- Minimum 4 years of supply chain or relevant experience.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship.
Even better if you have:
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Demonstrated independent thinking, relationship management and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.