Healthcare - Business Development Manager - Entrepreneur [Princeton NJ]
Are you ready to drive innovation?
Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm, specializing in innovative sectors: life sciences (food, biotech, healthcare), energy, aeronautics, chemistry, cosmetics, materials, space and defense.
Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures...
We are a team of 180 people with degrees from the best universities and international schools, most possessing a dual background in science and business.
We have six offices in Europe, one in the United States and one office in Asia.
Why should you join us?
· Because you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are eager to contribute to the development of our activities in new territories by selling high value added consulting services;
· Because Innovation and new business development in Healthcare industries are appealing to you and you would like to play a key role for our clients in tackling their strategic challenges;
· Because you’ll have the opportunity to start your career building your network exchanging with top decision-makers in Innovation, R&D, Marketing, Sales and Corporate management;
· Because working in a major Healthcare hub, in the most active American economy, with a team of high potential talents highly stimulates you;
· Because you will not find a similar job elsewhere!
Alcimed is looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to develop our Healthcare activities in the USA (Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Medical device, Diagnostics, Vaccines and Animal Health industries, …):
· You will set up and execute a business & marketing plan to approach new prospects;
· You will meet top decision-makers to identify their business needs;
· You will establish long-term business relationships with them in order to develop your client portfolio;
· You will define, along with our Project Managers, the appropriate methodologies and elaborate commercial proposals to best answer our client’s needs;
· You will interface between your clients and ALCIMED’s team of consultants who will execute the projects;
Career evolution for a Business Development Manager: once you have proven your abilities to generate sustainable business, you become a Business Unit Director and manage your own team of Business Development Managers, Projects managers and Consultants focusing on the activity you developed.
· You hold a Master’s degree or a PhD in Medical/Biomedical Sciences, Engineering or Business
· You are passionate about Healthcare, Sales and Innovation
· Requested qualities: great interpersonal skills – results oriented – business mindset – taste for challenges – entrepreneurship – tenacity – ambition
Join our Princeton team now!
Position type: permanent, full time
Starting date: ASAP
Do you want to join our adventure? Please send your resume and cover letter
(Job reference: BD USA) to: firstname.lastname@example.org