Talent Acquisition Intern
As a member of the SelectQuote Talent Acquisition Team, the Talent Acquisition Intern will receive training and tools to learn the key functions of attracting, selecting, and hiring top talent. The Talent Acquisition Intern will work directly with the team of recruiting professionals assisting the team in multiple areas including data entry of new hire information into multiple system platforms, tracking progress and structured follow up with new hires, assisting in the screening and selection process, and utilizing all communication tools to ensure smooth transitioning of information as our candidates become full time team members.
The intern role also partners with our HR professionals, and other administrative corporate staff in the coordination of duties. This position is designed for professional growth opportunities to build and foster relationships within a growing industry, with the corporate team, and with other talent acquisition and HR experts in the field. The Talent Acquisition Intern will collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Specialists to assist in the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Take leadership on assigned marketing projects
- Help coordinate company events and training classes
- Assist with all administrative tasks
- Distribute and monitor assessments and surveys
- Provide new and creative ideas to better improve the all around process
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Have a demonstrated work history of reliability, use of various information system platforms, and the ability to work and remain organized while coordinating multiple information systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with proficiency in email, and effective use of up-to-date communication tools.
- Ability to take initiative with talent acquisition tasks, to recognize a sense of urgency to completion of tasks, and prioritizes accordingly to keep information organized in a fast paced dynamic working environment.
- Demonstrate traits of service-excellence culture evidenced by positive interactions with all team members, external business partners, and potential candidates.
- Demonstrates ownership, reliability, and accountability in attaining both company and personal goals.
- Proficient at electronic based tools, including Microsoft Office, Google, and the ability to learn HR information systems.
- Projects a professional appearance and demeanor.
Training and Experience:
● Currently enrolled in, or having completed a Professional Certification, Associates, or Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field, preferred.
If you are ready to join a bright, compassionate team of seasoned and committed professionals focused on people, passion, and purpose, then come join the SelectQuote family.