Compliance Intern - Life Sciences Center of Excellence
A culture of purpose: Where will your BCD M&E career take you?
As perfectionists, artists, strategic thinkers and leaders in the industry, we believe culture is defined by its people. We are looking for exceptional winter interns who rise to our standards while bringing their unique perspective to the table. Are you interested in adding to both our mission and our energy?
Compliance Manager Intern
We're looking for an intern to learn alongside our compliance team for a winter term. The compliance manager intern will report to the compliance manager and assist directly with Health Care Professional (HCP) payment, program spend, and data reporting. The intern will learn the ins and outs of compliance and reporting in the pharmaceutical meetings industry. Are you a master of detail and organization? Read on!
- Work with team to understand client data collection processes and procedures and specific spend caps.
- Help identify Transfer of value (TOV) validation issues and error and find resolution.
- Assist with post program documentation retention.
- Assist in audits of consulting agreements, tax documents, sign-in sheets and attendee lists.
A BCD M&E Intern is
- A recent graduate or college senior or junior.
- Passionate about his/her chosen field of study.
- Professional, motivated, and detail oriented.
- Interested in exploring the possibility of working for BCD M&E in the future.
You're good at
- Utilizing basic accounting or finance skills
- Problem solving - anticipating, initiating and resolving issues with integrity
What we offer you
- A culture of purpose where we are invested in your happiness and career growth
- Weekly check-ins and training from our Center for Operational & Resource Excellence team
- College credit for internship completion (interns are responsible for managing their individual accreditation process)
- A stipend of $250/week
How to apply
Click apply now to be considered. Submit a resume and cover letter by 11/18/19 to showcase your interest and why you would be a great fit. Include the dates you are available for the winter term.
Why Intern at BCD M&E?
The Internship Program is designed to provide students with meaningful opportunities to increase their knowledge and professional skills within a real employment setting. Interns will collaborate with a passionate group of experts who pride themselves on delivering enterprise-wide solutions and support from one end of the meeting cycle to the other.
It is our goal to create an internship experience which allows the intern to make a solid contribution to the agency while benefiting from experiential learning that links the objectives of their academic/internship requirements while gaining practical experience in the field.
Get to know BCD M&E:
At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behavior for our customers. As the world's most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion and purpose to drive business forward.
Headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E's team of 1,500+ people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at bcdme.com.