Resident Services Associate
As a Resident Services Associate, you will be an integral member of the team that provides an exceptional customer experience for our Residents. You will warmly and professionally manage move-in/outs, resident retention initiatives, collections on delinquent accounts, resident communications and escalated maintenance service requests.
The Resident Services Associate brings positive energy to each conversation, resolves issues quickly and effectively, and provides our Residents with personalized and attentive service to ensure their entire residential experience with MAC is enjoyable.
This opening is for a full-time role WITH BENEFITS. The work schedule is 9 am to 6 pm M-F and requires some Saturdays 10 am to 5 pm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate initiative, personal awareness, professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality in all areas of job performance. Project a professional image and demeanor.
- Maximized resident satisfaction by delivering prompt and courteous services that consistently exceeds industry standards.
- Handles conflict resolution by investigating and resolving resident complaints in a timely manner.
- Oversees all move-in processes within the assigned portfolio including scheduling move-in appointments, new resident orientation, accept rent payments, and issuing keys.
- Monitors resident account status, initiate delinquency calls on a timely and recurring basis, deliver 5-day notices for non-payment of rent, and appear in court for evictions cases if needed.
- Oversees all move-out processes within the assigned portfolio, with particular attention to residents who have not moved-out on a timely basis to ensure rent is assessed and that there is no disruption to any new resident move-in.
- Participates in ongoing resident relations including partnering with maintenance to proactively identify building improvements, identifying trends in resident survey scores related to maintenance work orders and move-ins and addresses any outstanding resident concerns.
- Tracks progress, completion, and resident satisfaction on high priority and emergency work orders and service requests within assigned portfolio by contacting residents to ensure resident needs have been successfully addressed.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Exceptional customer service and follow-through skills. Leasing/Customer Service experience preferred.
- Multi-family property management experience is a plus.
- Outgoing personality – enjoys interaction with residents.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office proficiency. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Organizational skills to include effective prioritization, monitoring multiple simultaneous projects.
- Ability to retain composure within an occasionally stressful environment.
- Strong organization skills. Ability to set priorities, pay attention to details, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to interact with management, peers, residents, visitors, and prospects in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Robust Benefits package including Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, 401(K) with Company Match.
- 20% Rent Discount for full-time employees.
- Educational Reimbursement.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation prior to employment. The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required.