Entry Level Structures Engineer
An Entry Level Structures Engineer job in Lexington, KY is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits. To be considered for this position, you will need a Bachelor's degree with zero to one year of experience.
Entry Level Structures Engineer job duties:
* Building Finite Element Analysis (FEA) models
* Troubleshooting analysis code
* Performing structural, modal, and lifing assessments
* Provide design input to eliminate problems discovered during analysis.
* Performing fundamental hand calculations for stress analysis
* Building structural analysis result summary presentations and reports
* Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering from an accredited institution
* 0-1 year of experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work in a team
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
Desired skills include:
* Proficiency in Finite Element Analysis software (ANSYS/Hypermesh/Advanced Simulation)
* Aptitude for writing small computer programs (macros)
* Strong time management skills
* Experience/Internship as a Structures Engineer is a plus, preferably in the aerospace industry
* Experience/Internship analyzing fan, compressor, or turbine airfoils, split cases, ring cases, rotors, vanes, and/or IBRs
If you are interested in this Entry Level Structures Engineer job in Lexington, KY, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!