Stamats Communications Inc. is looking for a full-time Database Programmer in our Cedar Rapids, IA office. This position will be responsible for maintaining and updating our audience databases, and writing new code as requested or required. Daily tasks as a database programmer include database maintenance, troubleshooting, data transfers/API, and developing new enhancements to our existing database and analytics. You must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Deliver clean, functional, and tested code
- Provide database support
- Modify databases and perform tests
- Construct queries for business analysis
- Detail oriented
- Troubleshooting abilities
- At least two+ years education or working experience
This role has an emphasis on using Visual Basic, SQL, data transfers/API, MS Access, Excel, ASP.net. A plus would be DNN, Powershell scripting, and digital design.