Healthcare Product Consultant
At Cognizant, we consider it our responsibility to make people feel at home in the future, no matter how technology enabled it becomes. So we are committed to helping solve some of humankind’s most difficult challenges in a way that is beneficial and comfortable for people through the work we do, and through investing in training people around the world with the digital skills needed to do that work.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Cognizant specializes in helping some of the world’s most established companies to stay the most loved brands in today’s fast-changing technology landscape by advancing every aspect of how they serve their customers: digitizing their products, services and customer experiences; automating their business processes; and modernizing their technology infrastructures.
By joining as a Healthcare Product Consulting Associate, you will become part of our U.S. based team supporting internal and external clients’ assignments on product implementation as well as serving as a product expert to new clients during installations, enhancement or integration projects, utilizing professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues.
Your journey starts in our Gen-C Onboarding experience designed to kick-start your career. You will build technical and professional skills through virtual and classroom training sessions with fellow technology professionals across North America. We also provide you career counseling and mentoring where you will connect with our leaders and build your network.
New hires will be assigned to client engagement projects in major cities in the U.S. where you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant associates delivering technology solutions. We work with the best of the best!
Your first assignment could involve any combination of the following – analyzing business & technical requirements, learning software and product objectives, developing and suggesting improvements on project plans incorporating all project variables. Throughout your first two years at Cognizant, we will closely monitor your progress and offer coaching, training and support to help you achieve your long-term career goals at Cognizant. This program has very high visibility with our Executive team and provides tremendous opportunity for leadership development.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Preferred majors include: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, other Engineering disciplines, Information Systems, Decision Sciences, Data Analytics, Data Science, Big Data, and/or Business Administration majors with technical proficiency
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to one of the major geographic areas where we have significant customer accounts and/or travel may be required
- Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for these roles
- While training will be provided, ideally, candidates have a minimum of six months related Internship or academic experience in consulting and/or healthcare industry
- Basic understanding of software engineering practices, specifically in Object Oriented programming concepts and software engineering practices
- Basic understanding fundamentals of software development life cycle and various life cycle models
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams; and manage multiple deliverables and resources simultaneously
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Cognizant considers all applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, marital and family status, disabilities, sexual orientation or preference, veteran status or any other classification protected by state, federal or local law.