Finance Rotational Program
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is looking to expand our rotational program with another Finance Management Development Associate! This exciting role offers rotational assignments in the following areas.
- Internal Audit
- US Accounting Group
- US Business Decision Support
- Financial Planning and Analysis
In addition, all associates have the opportunity to further develop their skills by obtaining their Lean Six Sigma Green belt and participate in cross-functional business improvement teams. Looking to earn your CPA designation? We will provide financial assistance for our associates to study and sit for the CPA exams!
We are looking for individuals to:
- Assume and discharge real responsibilities by real deadlines
- Work in a team environment and will work across the matrix organization with the expectation that hard work and support will make their team successful
- Have direct exposure to senior management and begin to grasp leadership attributes
- Participate in the Lean Six Sigma (“LSS”) training and pursue their CPA certification
- Become a mentor for future development associates and begin a growth path toward a future leadership position
- Recent college graduate from a four year undergraduate university, Accounting majors required, but will consider Finance majors with a minor/concentration in Accounting
- Considering candidate with a cumulative GPA of 3.2, or higher
- Intend on sitting for the CPA, once candidate meets 150 credit hour requirement
- Enthusiasm and determination to succeed
- Exhibits strong leadership attributes
- Local candidates only
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, or a Kensington® computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.