Do you want to be in the driver's seat, selling our global leading brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Would you like to develop and negotiate plans which provide mutual benefit for our shoppers, our customers, and our Company? We want people who can bring their best selves to work every single day as a part of our best-in-class sales organization.
As a Sales Intern, you'll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and comfortable in drawing insights from data. For all of the work we put into creating the world's leading consumer products, it means nothing if we can't sell them to our customers. You can help us there!
What kind of internship projects you can expect:
You will emphasize efforts on key national customers, though you may also work with online retailers. You'll get an understanding of the customers' and shoppers' needs. Your contributions to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions will be essential to our success. You'll collaborate with the whole team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
You will make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with OralB, Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
What we offer:
- We guarantee you responsibilities from Day 1 and ownership of at least one or two big projects.
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program and many learning opportunities.
- You will join our dynamic Sales teams , and work closely with colleagues from other functions : Brand management, Supply Network Operations and Finance.
- A chance to see if a career at P&G is what will help you unleash your potential
- Internships usually last 12 weeks during the summer months.
Our internship program benefits from a competitive salary and benefits package.
Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our Permanent positions.
We are looking for students who:
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Have a valid driver’s license
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for non-immigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual. Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.