Inside Sales Specialist
Dematic Corp. is looking for an Inside Sales Specialist in Lisle, IL reporting to the District Sales Manager. This role focuses on the “unseen” market opportunities by identifying, qualifying and contacting new prospects. The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years’ experience working in supply chain, material handling, or an optimization related field.
Essential Role and Responsibilities
The Inside Sales Specialist will engage with potential customers to analyze their business needs and identify potential solutions.
- Acts as a sales support resource.
- Works with Account Managers to drive local campaigning and nurturing efforts.
- Researches target accounts, qualifies prospects and sets up appointments.
- Supports with social media, local networking and tradeshow activity.
- Acts as a main contact for local external partners: media, suppliers + associations.
- Typically, BS/BA in Business/Marketing/Sales or a related discipline or advanced degree. Technology background preferred.
- Experience in Warehouse Operations, 3PL, WMS, or Supply Chain related fields a plus.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and work in a high-growth, fast-paced and deadline driven environment successfully.
- Willingness for business travel.
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred.
- Training in strategic selling methodology (Miller Heiman) preferred.
- Models our Values of Integrity, Collaboration, Courage, and Excellence.
- Strong innovative and creative thinking, as evidenced in individual work.