Marketing MBA Intern
What you’ll be doing...
Location(s): Basking Ridge, NJ
You’ll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy, and the skills and experiences you’ve gained in your MBA program to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive through the course of this 10-week experience. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects within the Marketing Organization that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program. You will have the opportunity to work side by side with marketing leaders to champion, develop, manage and drive key relationships that are critical to the success of our business and impact our customers. Youll learn from the best minds in the industry and improve your knowledge in an environment that’s dedicated to industry superiority.
During your internship, you may have the following opportunities:
- Work with a team to tackle significant marketing issues facing Verizon and the technology industry.
- Influence the strategic marketing direction for selected product lines.
- Analyze how elements like product positioning, pricing strategy and competitive landscape tie into our product development strategy.
- Present and market your skills to senior executives and the marketing leadership team.
What we’re looking for...
You’re a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
You’ll need to have:
- Current enrollment in a MBA program majoring in marketing, entertainment and media technology, product management, data analytics, strategy, or a related field, with an expected completion date between December 2020 and June 2021.
- Four or more years of experience in marketing, data analytics, media, design, finance, consulting, product management or product development, or a related field.
Even better if you have:
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong leadership, presentation and technical skills.
- Curiosity about new technology and the possibilities it creates-you’re always discovering the latest products and services.
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.