Entry Level Aerospace Software/Systems Engineer
An Aerospace Software/Systems Engineer job in Windsor, CT is currently available at Belcan. This is a full-time direct position with benefits. To be considered, you will need a Bachelor"s Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a similar discipline. In this job, you will support requirements, design, development and testing of algorithms that help in detection and interpretation of changes in systems behavior of aircraft engine systems.
Aerospace Systems Engineer job duties include:
* Support Visualization, Interface, Automation and Tools development
* Support definition, decomposition and traceability of requirements for health monitoring of components and subsystems within aircraft engine systems
* Design health monitoring algorithms using physics-based or data-driven methods and implement them using languages such as Matlab or Python
* Define and review test plans to ensure coverage of operating envelope when testing the algorithms
* Support verification and validation efforts of the health monitoring algorithms
* Support data analysis and root cause analysis of in-service issues to identify improved and advanced health monitoring algorithms
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Aerospace, or Mechanical Engineering
* Experience with Python and/or Matlab
* One or more of C/C++, C#, Java
* SQL and/or Oracle
* Familiarity with data modeling and analyzing large sets of data from different sources
* Skilled with Microsoft Office tools and possess some knowledge of modeling and analysis using one or more tools
* Self-motivated, adaptable, highly organized and possess excellent communication abilities
* Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required
If you are interested in this Aerospace Software/Systems Engineer job in Windsor, CT, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!