CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Tax Analyst role is a position that will add to our growing Finance Department. Under the direction of the Tax Manager, this role will require collaborating with other members of the Finance team to ensure that all tax matters are addressed in an effective and efficient manner. The ideal person is an ambitious and hardworking individual looking to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
As a Tax Analyst, you will assist in gathering the information necessary to prepare all tax returns. You will also assist in resolving tax issues with taxing authorities, providing tax support to internal resources, and researching ad-hoc tax issues. This role will need to take ownership of their assigned areas. The Tax Analyst will also assist with other assigned special projects.
•Compile information and prepare supporting workpapers for Federal, state, and local income tax returns.
• Prepare and timely file property tax, gross receipts tax, sales & use tax, and numerous other tax returns.
• Assist with responding to tax inquiries from various jurisdictions.
• Research tax technical issues and analyze current tax developments.
• Provide tax support to internal customers.
•Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, Master’s degree preferred.
• 1-3 years of experience as a Tax Analyst.
• CPA, or CPA candidate.
• Partnership experience a plus.
• Ability to thrive in a challenging, demanding, and rapidly growing environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Work with internal and external resources.
• Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
•Must be very detail oriented.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org