SEO, PPC, and Web Specialist - Marketing
Are you a web-savvy, analytical, idea-driven person who has been itching for the opportunity to put your knowledge and experience into action? We want to hear from you! Spring Meadow Nursery is seeking a strategic, data-oriented SEO and PPC Specialist to build and improve our brands online and maximize our digital media buys. We are growing significantly in this area, and this position will play a key role in advising on and executing new ideas and opportunities, so some experience managing websites is imperative; e-commerce experience is highly desirable. Due to the collaborative nature of this position, working remotely is not possible.
The SEO, PPC & Web Specialist strategizes and implements SEO and PPC for Spring Meadow Nursery, Proven Winners ColorChoice Shrubs, and our e-commerce sites. Optimizes all sites for the best performance and user experience.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education/ Experience 4 yr. degree in computer science, business, or marketing and at least two years of increasing relevant experience in digital marketing, particularly with Google Ads and Product Listing Ads (PLAs). Organizational, interpersonal, and computer skills.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE: E-commerce experience, HTML proficiency, advanced Excel skills, Knowledge of tools and resources to improve site performance and SEO.
· Oversee the technical aspects of website domains, servers, websites, blogs, apps, etc.
· Co-admin multiple websites on various platforms, including complex sites with 1,000+ pages
· Improve SEO from both content and technical/back-end perspective.
· Conduct keyword research
· Audit sites for speed, quality, and UI and execute changes as needed
· Set up and maintain shopping ad campaigns in Google Ads and Merchant Center, and adjust bids regularly to capitalize on traffic, trends, and keep within budgets.
· Interpret Google Analytics to inform content creation, advertising spend and positioning, and site improvements
· Design and conduct SEM and remarketing campaigns
Social Media advertising:
· Set up and maintain social media advertising campaigns, utilizing A/B testing, look-alike audiences, and other tools
· Use Facebook Pixels to track traffic and engagement and grow the audience
· Set up and maintain advertising campaigns on YouTube
· Working with the horticulture content team, strategize for B2C email newsletter content, subject lines, and scheduling
· Grow our email lists through a variety of digital strategies
Reporting and analysis:
· Generate and analyze reports of digital advertising campaigns
· Analyze PPC spend and results
· Create competitive analyses and identify areas of opportunity
· Provide insight and direction on digital marketing/advertising to the team
· Stay abreast of new developments in search and e-commerce to keep our sites competitive and up to date
· Combine your expertise and curiosity to try out new ideas and increase ROI
· Attain Google and other relevant certifications
· Advise on and develop long-term digital strategy
· Perform special projects, as assigned
· Assist the marketing manager as requested
· Performs other related duties as required
· Follow Spring Meadow Nursery Safety Policy
Must maintain a level of performance equivalent to company standards, that being a “Meets Expectations” in all areas of your performance evaluations (Self and Management reviews).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
- SEO: 2 years (Preferred)
- Google AdWords: 2 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- PPC: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday