Express Claims Service Representative
Express Claims Service Representative
Why? You are ready for more than the next “job.” Step into your future career path. Are you a high level multi-tasker who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced, dynamic environment? Do you possess the interpersonal relations skills to quickly establish rapport with all kinds of personalities and communicate effectively over the phone? If so, this Express Claims Service Representative position could be the proving grounds into that career building opportunity for you!
Who We Are: With Farm Bureau Financial Services, our client/members can feel confident knowing their family, home, cars and other property are protected. We value a culture where integrity, teamwork, passion, service, leadership and accountability are at the heart of every decision we make and every action we take. We’re proud of our more than 80-year commitment to protecting the livelihoods and futures of our client/members and creating an atmosphere where our employees thrive.
What You’ll Do: As a member of our customer-facing team responsible for responding to all new claims reported to Farm Bureau, you will have one of the most meaningful and impacting contributions on our client/members. Whether you are assisting someone report their personal or commercial claim, or taking ownership for handling the fast-track claim to settlement, you will leave the first imprint of the Farm Bureau claim experience. Although, property and casualty insurance experience is not necessary, the key traits necessary for serving others and contributing to a team effort are essential. We are looking for motivated, coachable career builders who are eager to learn the business, drive our team’s efforts to deliver a world-class claims service experience and demonstrate their potential to further their insu rance careers. You bring the talent, performance, and ambition, and we will teach you how to investigate, evaluate and settle auto and property claims while showcasing your potential!
What It Takes to Join Our Team:
* High school diploma plus three years of relevant experience (a college degree is preferred).
* Prior customer service experience is required.
* Ability to spend a minimum of 50-75% of your day on the telephone, while spending the majority of your time at a desk.
* The ability to exercise independent judgment and arrive at decisions through sound, logical reason is imperative to success in this role.
* You must show a commitment to continuing education by participating in required insurance coursework.
* Knowledge of Windows applications and Microsoft Office, with the ability to navigate in and toggle between multiple systems and applications is required.
* You must be able to learn and comply with all company and governmental rules and regulations.
* Bi-lingual Spanish is a definite plus!
***Once training is completed (8:30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday), you will be assigned to a schedule working 10:30am – 7:00pm, Monday – Friday with Saturdays and Sundays on a rotational basis***
What We Offer You: When you’re on our team, you get more than a great paycheck. Depending upon your qualifications, the starting hourly pay is $18.00/hour, and you’ll hear about career development and educational opportunities. We offer an enhanced 401K with a match, low cost health, dental, and vision benefits, and life and disability insurance options. We also offer paid time off, including holidays and volunteer time, casual Fridays and teams who know how to have fun. Add to that an onsite wellness facility with fitness classes and programs, a daycare center, a cafeteria, and even an onsite medical clinic. Farm Bureau....where the grass really IS greener!
If you're interested in joining a company that appreciates its employees, provides growth and professional development opportunities, and offers great benefits, we invite you to apply today!