Instructional Aide (Math and/or English)
Instructional Aide - English & Math
- Great opportunities for teachers in training and gaining teaching credentials!
- Many full-time positions with amazing medical, dental, and vision benefits!
- Some part-time positions for those still in school, yet looking for a career entry job in education!
- Amazing small school communities for a first job in education!
Leona Group Arizona has a handful of full-time and part-time grant-funded instructional aide positions now available in our high schools located in Metro Phoenix and Tucson. The right individuals for these positions will need to have a good foundation in English and/or Algebra, and Geometry. This is a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young people and start a career as an educator at a Leona Group Arizona school.
The right persons for these positions have the energy and desire to empower all students to own their futures with confidence in learning. We are looking for team members who believe that ALL students should be exposed to higher education opportunities and that ALL students, regardless of social-economic backgrounds, can succeed in their post-secondary environments.
What can a Leona Group Arizona school offer an instructional aide?
- $15.00/hour - $17.00/hour pay
- Full-time positions with robust, competitive and affordable employee health, dental and vision benefits with 401 K employer matching retirement benefits.
- Part-time positions with time for other endeavors
- Great opportunity for teachers in training or future teachers
- Small school environments
- Annual merit-based pay increase and bonus*
Check out our outstanding benefits at LeonaGroupaz.com/benefits
- Sufficient current knowledge of high school English and/or Algebra, and Geometry to tutor high school students in the classroom, in small groups and individually.
- High school diploma or GED and 30 completed college semester hours
- High school graduate from an AVID program -and- currently enrolled in college
- Passing score on the paraprofessional test
- Possession of a valid IVP Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Demonstrated commitment to young people's learning success and achievement, a must!
The Leona Group is an equal opportunity employer with a continuing policy to ensure that fair and equal employment opportunities are extended to all persons without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or handicap.
* If the year's school budget allows
Check out Leona Group Arizona at leonagroupaz.com/careers.