Channel Accounts & Program Intern
Intern with our Channel Accounts and Programs Group in Tinley Park, Illinois.
The Channel Accounts and Programs team manages and supports our top distributor partners with dedicated sales managers, program managers, and analysts to bring value to those distributors and to differentiate Panduit from our competition.
Projects you will be working on include:
- Distributor Training: Coordinating & communicating among departments, external communications to stakeholders, working with project managers on best practices, beta testing the training, and using graphic design principles to help build and maintain the Panduit brand
- Distributor Scorecards: Align the scorecards with the programs, assist in data collection, possibly process mapping and work flow development.
- Corporate Communications
- Graphic Design
- Data Analytics
Required Skills / Academic Exposure:
- Analytical & Troubleshooting Skills
- Oral & Written Communication Skills.
- Project Management Skills
- Applicants should have the ability to work independently
- Applicants should have the ability to multitask, problem solve, prioritize and exercise critical thinking skills
- Applicants should be outgoing, confident personality with ability to establish rapport.
- Applicants should have strong teamwork skills, as this is a collaborative role
Start Date: May 2020
Grade Level: Junior or Senior
Location: 18900 Panduit Drive, Tinley Park, IL 60487