Digital Business Program Management Intern (Psychology/HR/Business)
Intern with our Digital Business Group in Tinley Park, Illinois.
Digital Business Program Management intern will play an important role in communication and change for the projects in the Digital Business area. The Digital Business team creates compelling, engaging, and interactive digital content that targets our b2b buyers across our digital/mobile and social channels. Overall, you’ll have the opportunity to become one of our digital team contributing to the success and top placement in our b2b marketplace. This person’s responsibility is to focus on all changes to systems, business processes, and technology, organization structures and job roles. This individual creates and implements change management plans and strategies that maximize employee engagement and minimize employee resistance. The intern adopts, utilizes and attains proficiency on all changes affecting employees in the company to achieve business results. It will also cover the communications that accompany the change.
Within our department, we strive to give Interns the following opportunities:
- Provide assistance with writing documentation in a simplistic and structured manor.
- QA Testing
- Help with coordinating the scripts we use for our websites and distributor.
- Change Management
- Work on change management efforts for our new launches.
- Along with organizing feedback received from surveys
- Website Translation
- Aid in the effort of translating a website for multi-language uses
- Data Projects
- Preform tasks that arise from the several data projects within the Product Information Management (PIM) system
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documentation (Procedures and anything else we are lacking in DB)
- Develop a communication plan and necessary training for new implementations.
- Support the efforts in analytics to measure utilization & adoption of new features. Also review and organize feedback from our applications.
- Working with training, communication, to formulate particular activities and plans to support in the project implementation.
- Support QA testing effort reviewing results and drive adding scripts when necessary.
- Support the multi-language rollout activities.
- Support website updates.’
- Support product Data Projects as needed.
- Supporting Change management activities by creating a , change impact analysis and corresponding change management plan. This would also include conducting readiness assessments, evaluating results and presenting findings in an easy-to-understand and logical manner.
- Developing a set of targeted and actionable change management plans, which includes communication plan, coaching plan, sponsor roadmap, resistance management plan and training plan.
- Working with project teams in integrating change actions into the actual overall project plan.
Skills and Specifications:
- Knowledge of principles and methodologies of change management.
- Able to work well with all levels of professionals in an organization.
- Excellent active listening, root cause identification and interpersonal skills.
- Good communicator and able to influence people.
- Good team player and able to operate independently
- Skilled at Microsoft tools (ie. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
Preferred Major: IT, Marketing, Business or related field,
Start Date: May 2020
Grade Level: At Least A Sophomore or Junior