College Possible – College Success Coaching – Full Time Starting August 2020 – St. Paul, MN
Serve as a coach for students as they navigate the milestones and resources essential to graduating from college. Maintain proactive communication and offer services to students in college either from in-person at a college campus or via technology from our College Possible Headquarters in St. Paul, MN. Help link students to services already available on campus, plan events for students and connect them to meaningful opportunities.
Serve students by:
· Working with students on an individual basis via technology or in-person providing coaching on navigating a college system, guidance on where to access various on-campus support, and assistance with scholarship and financial aid applications.
· Meeting regularly with program staff and peers to plan engaging outreach and communications to students about our college success curriculum.
· Regularly and reliably track interactions with students and keep student records up-to-date in Salesforce database.
· Applicants from all majors are welcome to apply including current graduate students.
· 4 – Year College Degree by August 2020
· Strong Leadership, Academics, and Communication Skills
· Ability to work 40+ hours per week
· 10.5 month commitment beginning on August 2020
· Applicants from all majors are welcome to apply
· Bi-weekly Living Allowance of $699 before tax
· Education Award of $6,095 (Can be used to repay federal student loans or pay future education expenses)
· Free Health Coverage
· Some student loans may be deferred
· Working in a collaborative educational environment
· Access to a large network of alumni and networking events
About College Possible
College Possible supports low-income scholars to get to and through college graduation.
College Possible is a growing nonprofit dedicated to coaching low-income students to-and-through college, breaking the cycle of poverty and empowering our workforce. Our rigorously-tested model earns top-of-field results that have helped 98 percent of students served earn admission to college and supported nearly 80 percent through graduation. A 2011 Harvard study found that the program more than doubles a student’s chance of enrolling in a four-year college.
Please visit www.CollegePossible.org/serve to learn more about College Possible and serving with our organization!
College Possible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance. Individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals and conduct all possible activities in fully accessible settings.