2020 PR/Communication Internship
This position will work closely with our Client Services, Marketing and Administration team to contribute to real client work. The Public Relations and Communications Intern will be responsible for a broad range of support for both Look East and our clients.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Assists in the implementation and execution of client projects and programs
- Assists to gather data, draft reports and analyze trends specific to client goals and objectives to provide proof of program results.
- Monitors social and traditional media platforms on behalf of Look East and clients including social ads.
- Prepares printed and online content for dissemination.
- Prepares presentations (slides) for client meetings and conferences.
- Writes client and internal documents (newsletters, client training materials, articles), develops presentations, copy, proofreads, edits.
- Provides event and meeting coordination support, media relations outreach, and assists in curriculum development.
- Researches and develops client-specific media lists and coordinates distribution of releases to media.