Talent Sourcing Partner, Sioux Falls, SD
The Talent Sourcing Partner understands the organization’s talent needs and is an expert in proactively identifying prospects and candidates to build talent pools from which to draw as openings occur. This individual will research, source and identify qualified candidates utilizing a wide range of sourcing channels to attract candidates within and outside of our footprint. The Talent Sourcing Partner must nurture and foster a close partnership with the functional recruitment team in order to fully understand the pipeline needs for respective business units.
- Build strong & dynamic partnerships with recruiting partners to identify, clarify, and define sourcing needs in a proactive manner.
- Create, follow, and continuously improve sourcing strategies to target, identify, map, and engage potential candidates according to defined goals.
- Methodically source high caliber candidates utilizing a variety of tools and platforms including, but not limited to, internet postings, social media, employee referrals, job fairs, print media, networking and industry activities.
- Monitor and track market data, identify significant trends to highlight potential candidate pools for active and pipeline searches.
- Perform online research for resumes and candidate profiles using job boards, social networking sites, internet research, etc.
- Evaluate profiles of potential candidates and perform preliminary phone screen assessments; screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, and basic qualifications.
- Responsible for finding and engaging a mix of diverse prospects using all tools at your disposal.
- Strive to increase the level of candidate flow in order to service our internal customers in the fastest and most efficient way possible.
- Build relationships with potential candidates on a continual basis through e-mail, calls, social media, and networking.
- Be influential and viewed as a trusted advisor that represents and upholds the Midco brand as a premier employee throughout the region.
- Utilize HRIS systems accurately to ensure meeting compliance standards and to maintain applicant data in an accurate and compliant manner.
- Be willing and able to travel as required.
- Adhere to Midco privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Possess strong people and relationship management skills to work independently, to interface with all
- levels and functions of the organization and to maintain good rapport and relationships throughout the
- organization and communities.
- Communicate with other departments to handle any escalating applicant issues in a timely manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and strategies, initiatives and projects of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Midco. Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility, and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem-solving, critical-thinking and decision-making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that develops positive relationships with team members, customer and leadership.
- Adhere to and actively follow Midco policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma Required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 4+ years talent acquisition sourcing and/or recruiting experience required.
- Branding/recruitment marketing knowledge.
- Experience in using creative sourcing approaches such as cold calling, name generation, creating org charts and peer searches, Boolean Search, etc.
- Strong time management and organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to keep and maintain confidential and secure records and information.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Applicant Tracking System experience preferred.
- Understanding of employment laws affecting HR/recruitment function.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 30 lbs.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
Midco has been blazing trails since 1931, bringing innovation to the world of telecommunications and delighting customers with exceptional service. Through ambition, imagination and a genuine commitment to each other, Midco proudly serves more than 385,000 residential and business customers in 342 communities in Kansas, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. By 2025, Midco will deploy 10G, the next great leap for broadband – while also expanding its fixed wireless network to rural areas. We’re also dedicated to making our communities better places to live, work and play. Ready to work at Midco? We thought so. Here are a few more reasons why Midco is one of the best places to work:
- Free and discounted Midco internet / cable
- Tuition reimbursement
- Support of employee involvement in the communities we serve
- Employee referral program
- Wellness programs
Visit MidcoCareers.com to learn about employment opportunities and apply today.
Midco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by law.