Secondary Mathematics Teacher
Math - Grand Valley High School
- Minimum B. A. in Education with a Math endorsement
- Hold or be able to obtain Colorado Teachers' Certificate/License in Math from Colorado Department of Education
- Demonstrated knowledge of Colorado standards, assessment of the standard, and the ability to facilitate data driven instruction in the standards based classroom
- Experience preferred
- Computer and Technology skills preferred
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Garfield County School District 16 has a system in place for those who aspire to get endorsed in other content areas or who wish to pursue a Master's degree.
- Teaching math in a Standard Based environment with record keeping, grading, assessing and reporting.
- Four-Day School Week (Tuesday-Friday), Professional Development every other Monday
- Must be able to work in cross-curricular teams as well as a math department
- Opportunity to oversee activities, clubs, and/or coach.