Residential Case Manager Intern
A volunteer internship at Orchard Place Campus offers college students the opportunity to integrate classroom theory into practice. The Residential Case Manager Intern gains an understanding of the course of treatment provided to children and families at the Psychiatric Medical Institute for Children (PMIC) level of care. Internships are available throughout the academic school year as well as during the summer months.
Interns work closely with full time Case Managers to:
- Gain experience developing aftercare plans
- Receive exposure to an array of mental health diagnosis and clinical language
- Develop clinical writing skills
- Gain experience in operating within team base care
- Receive exposure to operating an electronic medical record