The Credit Analyst is a position within Global Business Services focused in the Customer to Cash business cycle. This position will play a key role in AR collections operations.
* Responsible for all components of Customer to Cash processing to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of customer payments.
* Evaluation of new customer credit worthiness and routine reassessment of customer credit terms and limits on existing customers.
* Resolution of collection issues
* Research and reconciliation of accounts receivable balances and customer statements
* Customer file maintenance
* Cash application and transfers
* Partner with business unit order entry teams to ensure strong credit management process
* Focus on customer aging and resolve aged balances
* Promote and participate in an environment of strong internal control
* Participate in new team member on-boarding
* Assist team members with training and situational questions
* Complete various reporting and month end responsibilities
* Proactively work to resolve issues causing errors and non-compliance
* Assist in procedure development and recommend / implement process improvements
* High Shool diploma or equivalent
* 2+ years experience with credit management, collections and/or cash application
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
* Strong experience in a leading ERP
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Problem solving / resolution
* Active participant in process creation and continuous improvement
To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.Terex.com .
Location: US-IA Waverly HR
Job ID: 3766
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. Women@Terex provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It's an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.