IT Programming Summer Intern
Streck is recruiting for a summer intern within our IT department. This position will work closely with multiple cross-functional partners to deliver impactful results for the organization by applying strong technical skills.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Modify code to affect solutions to business user needs for on-site applications.
- Utilize on-site tools to follow a development pattern and implement changes.
- Utilize and comply with internal standards.
- Assist in support of and troubleshooting of operational problems relative to application systems.
- 2-3 Years of College in the IT Field.
- PC Proficiency with good working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Products.
- Experience with .NET, SQL experience preferred
- Thorough working knowledge of personal computers, database concepts, and networks.
- Ability to interface with employees within the department and throughout the organization in a professional and effective manner.
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and delivers quality control and diagnostic products that touch millions of lives and help validate the reputations of laboratories, hospitals and clinicians all over the world.
For all of us at Streck, our job is not simply about scientific accuracy. It is just as much about responsiveness, commitment and responsibility. The result is something science alone cannot create: Trust.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.