Property Management at The WinnCompany
The WinnCompanies have partnered with ScholarJet to help with finding and vetting for this position through a skills-based competition that award candidates prize money to pay off student debt. - Please apply at ScholarJet's portal here.
At WinnCompanies, we turn housing into homes. Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace. We value results, teamwork, innovation and mutual respect. We reward our team’s passion and hard work with learning and growth opportunities. As a nationally recognized leader in property management and development, we view ourselves as trailblazers as we tackle the challenges ahead. We do so for our team members and residents and we do it all while building the community we call WinnCompanies.
Our paid program is a 12-15 month curriculum designed to create future leaders in the property management industry. It will provide a wide range of exposure to all aspects of our
organizational operations, including leasing, marketing, resident services, maintenance, compliance, legal and human resources.
- Take part in four key rotations, gaining hands-on experience across different areas of the company and develop knowledge and skills
- Engage in four mini rotations to gain a broader understanding of both the corporate and operations functions of property management
- Network with other program participants, team members across the company, and WinnCompanies senior leaders
- Receive formal leadership training and mentoring
- Build a strong professional foundation and develop an understanding of how each position, department, and division contributes to the overall success of the WinnCompanies organization
IDEAL PROGRAM CANDIDATES
- Driven graduating seniors or recent graduates with a passion for service and a
desire to make an impact on communities
- Committed to serving diverse neighborhoods
- Are willing to relocate for permanent placement at the end of the program
- Are professional, dependable and display the initiative and ability to learn knowledge of the field
- Property Manager (Small Property)
- Assistant Property Manager (Large Property)
- Financial Analyst or Property Accountant
- Regional Maintenance Staff
- Regional Operations Specialist
- Regional Marketing Coordinator
- Corporate Individual Contributor roles