Social Studies Assessment Intern
Edulastic is a free online assessment tool used by more than 400,000 teachers to create interactive assignments and get instant data on student understanding. We are looking for an intern to help us build out our social studies question bank. This would be a great role for a history, government, or economics major interested in teaching and learning, or an education major interested in social studies.
- Review social studies assessment questions created by our teacher community for quality, rigor, and standards alignment.
- Work with question authors to mark their content as Edulastic Certified
- Review state social studies standards to find commonality
- Background in social studies and/or education through coursework or work experience
- Experience with state social studies standards and/or educational assessment a plus
- Interest in K-12 teaching and learning
- High attention to detail and organization
- Outstanding written communication skills
This is flexible project which can be done remotely on your own time. We expect about 10 hours per week would be needed to complete the project on time; however, with more available hours we could expand the project scope.