Data Analytics Intern
Fremont has a need for several Interns to help automate part of their charts prep process to include data migration, exporting and importing from one electronic medical records system into Methodist System.
No previous IT experience required.
Interns will be temporary with flexible hours.
College students are welcome to apply to work over winter break.
- Provides administrative support to include filing, mailings, data entry and customer service support via phone and in person.
- Assists with data entry support for Electronic Medical Record (EMR) conversion.
- Duties may include printing, scanning, importing/exporting data from one system to another, and other duties as assigned.
- Participates in mandatory in-services and/or CE programs as mandated by policies and procedures/external agencies and as directed by management.
- Follows and understands the mission, vision, core values, Employee Standards of Behavior and company policies/procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Purpose of Job
Provides administrative support for projects on a temporary basis.
- experience with general office/clerical duties preferred
Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force.
Nebraska Methodist Health System is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law.