Internal Controls Internship
**Internship duration and commitment: starts January 2020 15-20 hours during spring and fall semesters plus 40 hours summer 2020
- Assist with Aegon Asset Management audits; preparing testing templates, test-of-ones, pulling samples.
- Assist on IT Control Framework review; reassessing critical application controls and entity level controls to meet AAM global initiative for 2020.
- Assist in aligning controls across all Aegon Asset Management audits.
- Must be currently enrolled full-time at a college or university pursuing a specified degree; preference to Accounting, Finance or IT.
- Internships are not available for students who have completed their college education or who will graduate prior to the conclusion of the interns
- Strong written & verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Reliable, dependable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel