Internal Audit Intern
Are you looking for an internship opportunity that allows you build your resume and apply the knowledge you've worked so hard to gain? The Metropolitan Airports Commission (MAC) is offering a unique internship opportunity in the field of Internal Audit. Through real-world project work, the successful candidate will gain valuable insights and experience with both financial and compliance audits in an internal audit setting.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Carry out the vision and mission of the MAC Internal Audit Department to implement a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate risk and controls.
- Assist in planning, design, and performing financial and compliance audits and reviews for MAC Departments including examinations for adherence to applicable standards and review of financial and administrative systems for integrity, security, adequacy of controls, effectiveness and efficiency of operations, compliance with legal requirements and consistency with management objectives.
- Assist in preparation of work papers to adequately document audits and other projects performed with supporting evidence for all findings related to the continuous audit program.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance.
- Assist the audit team to identify and define control issues and root causes, and provide effective recommendations and solutions to business leaders.
- Other duties as assigned.