Manager Academic Multi-Tiered Systems Support
Scope of Responsibilities
Supports schools in the design, coordination and implementation of Multi-Tiered System of Support plans for Academics. This includes supporting schools in the design of acceleration plans for students who are behind academically. The MTSS Coordinator facilitates the work of the acceleration coaches to ensure schools are supported so that every student has a plan and the appropriate supports to achieve at least one year’s worth of growth academically each year and more if necessary for catch up growth. The MTSS coordinator will assist with the identification of appropriate interventions and resources for each level, K-12, and will coordinate with various role groups to assist with MTSS academic implementation. The MTSS Coordinator will align planning to the district’s strategic plan, all state and federal requirements, and will work closely with the MTSS Behavior and Engagement Team to ensure coherence in MTSS planning and implementation.
IV / Grade 10
- Master's Degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate
- Five (5) years successful experience as a teacher
- KY Professional Certification in Administration and Supervision
- Expertise in equity, inclusion and culturally responsive education
- Complete the Recruitment and Hiring online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position - Manager Academic Multi-Tiered Systems Support. If the letter of interest is not specific the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload an up-to-date resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Certification
- Identify 6 references; with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.