Eisenhower Elementary School Principal
- Master's Degree with Kentucky Certification in Administration and Supervision on level of assignment - Principal Certifcation
- Three (3) years successful teaching experience as defined by KRS 161.220 and KRS 161.720
- Satisfactory performance on district administrative application process
- Satisfactory interviews with Superintendent or Superintendent Designee
- Satisfactory record of job performance
- Satisfactory job references
- Complete the Recruiting and Hiring online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, Principal Luhr Elementary. If the letter of interest is not specific to this position the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current, up-to-date resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (Principal Certificate)
- Identify 6 references - if using previously completed references they should not be more than two years old
TO ENSURE CONSISTENCY FOR OUR STUDENTS, AND TO HAVE A STRONG PRINCIPAL IN PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THE CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE REVIEWED PRIOR TO THE DEADLINE DATE, AND A WAVIER WILL BE REQUESTED FOR THIS POSTING. CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION SHOULD APPLY IMMEDIATELY!
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely. Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.