Calling all data geeks, investment pros, creative masterminds, and business geniuses. Applications for our 2020 summer internships are now open!
We’re looking for candidates who represent ZX Ventures’ next generation of big dreamers. Our 11-week summer internship program, includes an accelerator program known as the Zxlerator that builds new businesses that address unmet needs in the beverage industry. Our interns have the unique opportunity to pitch ideas directly to internal investors and create businesses, products, and models that have never been seen before. Most importantly, our internships are an opportunity to be considered for full-time positions at ZX Ventures.
- Zxlerator is an 11-week startup accelerator within ZX Ventures.
- It’s a vehicle to validate and optimize desirability, viability & feasibility (DVF) for new and existing ventures.
- Zxlerator kicks off with Bootcamp: 2 weeks of intensive, hands-on training of the ZX Operating System, covering concepts like design thinking and lean startup methodology.
- Teams are paired with Zxlerator alumni, internal leaders, and external experts for coaching, mentorship, and guidance.
- For the next 9 weeks, teams of existing employees and summer interns become "founders," working together to identify a real consumer problem, validate a solution, and build a viable business model.
- The program culminates in Demo Day, when the teams have the opportunity to pitch their ventures to senior leaders and ABI shareholders, and the ventures that are selected for funding by internal investors become real businesses.
- As a ZX Ventures MBA intern, you are also a part of the AB InBev GMBA internship program, the pipeline for our full-time Global MBA Program.
Zxlerator was named a Top 100 Internship in the U.S. by WayUp!
Sound interesting to you? Here’s who we’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurially-minded students who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional, academic or extra-curricular activities.
- Ambitious students across all class years and majors, from engineering to economics and everything in-between.
- True self-starters. ZX is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of our fast-paced environment.
- People that are comfortable working autonomously, with little oversight. You’ll be on a small team with significant responsibilities and will need to be comfortable working – and delivering – in an unstructured, fluid environment.
- Someone who has delivered exceptional results throughout their prior experiences. We are looking for people who can show that their actions have led to impact.
- People with consumer-first mindset. Many teams will identify consumer problems that require them to extensively travel domestically and internationally.
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills. We expect our team members to learn quickly and handle a number of challenges with resilience.
- Advanced communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are needed to deliver great results in our work environment.
- Intensely curious individuals who are passionate about understanding consumers and are driven to discover their unmet needs.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Complete the assignment by December 8, 2019. Top applicants will be invited to our 2-day Dream Bigger Summit in New York City. On January 30-31st 2020, our finalists will meet senior leaders, connect with like-minded dreamers, learn about the focus areas of the company, work together in small groups, and present their big ideas to our team of experts.
We look forward to reviewing your submission!