7. Business Analyst
- Provide business analyst services to help clients improve business performance and operate efficiently.
- Advise clients on improving and transforming financial processes and reporting systems.
- Analyze data, document findings and prepare recommendations for the implementation of new financial systems, procedures, and organizational changes.
- Design outsourcing, off-shoring, and shared-service arrangements. Design and implement financial systems, and work with enterprise cost management systems.
- Assist clients with planning, budgeting, forecasting, performance measuring, and reporting services. Help clients reduce costs through consolidating finance functions across business units.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Manage risk in the delivery of quality client services. Generate and manage new business opportunities.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Finance Systems Transformation, Business Performance Management, Shared Services/Outsourcing, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Budgeting and Planning, Scheduling, Forecasting, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Ad Hoc Reporting, Consolidation, or the Close to Report process.
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organization
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods