Intern (Pharmacy Undergraduate)
Learn various job functions within the Managed Care industry and explore various career opportunities
Apply academic knowledge and learn new skills by contributing to various projects
Research various legal, regulatory, and other topics within functional area and industry
Attend training and development presentations to enhance professional competencies
Learn about various processes and functions within the Managed Care industry and develop professionally by contributing to projects that support the business.
High school diploma or equivalent. Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited university or college, preferably in a field related to the hiring
- Assist with various Pharmacy functions inside of Managed Care provider
- Perform ad-hoc research
- Assist with member engagement
- Assist with creation of outreach questionnaire
- Assist with communications with pharmacy organizations
- Perform cost/benefit analysis
- Enrollment in an accredited Pharmacy program
department through the internship period.