Astar Education Institute, a non-profit organization that offers a variety of language and vocational
programs for domestic and international students, is seeking the following positions for the two locations
1. Marketing specialists with education marketing experience. The ideal candidate will be able to
handle social media, web design and incorporate different marketing tactics to recruit students for
many programs that we offer. The candidates will also be able to attend numerous community
events to represent Astar in order to continue the growth of Astar's programs.
2. Internship and part time teachers to teach K-9 grades math, Chinese language, painting, dance,
3D printing and web design classes during the week and weekends in Astar Explorer location at
Fair Oaks Mall.
Candidates must require:
- Legal working status in the US
- Outgoing, warm personality with passion of love to teach children
- At least bachelor degree and some teaching experience
- Creative thinking, dynamic and self-challenge capability
- Responsible and relabel in schedule
All internship positions are intern to permanent position according to the performance. H1-B sponsorship
is available. For details of Astar's two locations, please check www.astarexplorer.com and
www.astarinstitute.org. Please submit your introduction and resume to email@example.com.