Summer Internship - Spanish Bilingual Children's Book Strategist
The LifeWay Global team is passionate about serving the global church and reaches more than 160 countries with resources. As a Bilingual Children's Book Strategist Intern, you will conduct editorial research to provide strategic input on children's content for the trade book industry, primarily serving Spanish language markets.
Interning at LifeWay (internship.lifeway.com)
The LifeWay Internship Program is designed to provide college students and recent college graduates a valuable learning experience where they can grow professionally, personally, and spiritually. Our internships offer significantly more than “busy work.” As an intern, you’ll receive weekly professional development and leadership training, exposure to senior leaders, mentoring relationships with a professional in your field, and the option to participate in LifeWay Chapel and an internship small group. Our office is in the heart of downtown Nashville, placing you in the middle of a vibrant and diverse city, filled with cultural and professional benefits.
- Conduct relevant research and collaborate with LifeWay’s global marketing team to develop strategic growth plans
- Leverage social media, blogs, and other digital resources to create and coordinate marketing campaigns for specific books and LifeWay products
- Manage end-to-end projects
- Avid reader
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, required
- Major in Arts, Education, Spanish, Literature, or related program
Internship Program Details/Requirements
- LifeWay’s summer internship program pays $10/hour for undergraduate students and $15/hour for graduate students
- Interns work 32 hours per week on average, a typical schedule is 8 hours/day Monday through Thursday
- Interns must commit to participate in the entirety of the program: June 1 - August 7, 2020 (10 weeks)
- Candidates must be currently enrolled at a college or university in an undergraduate or graduate program, and have fully completed at least two years of study. Recent graduates are eligible if they graduated the semester immediately prior (December 2019 or May 2020 graduates only)
- Interviews begin in December - January. Internship applications are due by January 15. Selections are finalized by March 15
- Must have dependable transportation to and from our office. Parking garage is available at no cost. Some public transit options may be available.
- Interns are responsible for securing their own housing. However, LifeWay will provide a few resources interns can use to find summer housing