Pediatric Home Care Nurse
New Graduates Welcome to Apply – Full training and career path provided
Position Type: Part time or (Full time opportunity with cross training)
Location(s): South Dakota, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Wisconsin
"We Love What We Do"
Our mission is to create relationships that make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.
• Unlimited Relias CEUs
• Paid 1:1 patient specific training and Clinical Mentoring
• Flexible schedule, create a schedule that works for everyone - Modified Block Scheduling
• Competitive pay based on experience
• Talent scout bonus – Refer a like-minded stellar nurse
• Career advancements
• 24/7 Clinical and Scheduling Professionals to support you
• 401(k) w/match
Full Time Opportunities also include (30 hours + per week)
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, HSA/FSA and supplemental products
• Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, Float and Holidays
Sprout Pediatrics by Recover Health focuses on the unique needs of our clients, their families and care professionals. We are looking for RNs and LPNs that want to join us in making a difference together using skill, hard work and an affinity for learning, laughter and goodwill. Our nurses receive specific training to our clients’ complex medical needs and have a team of support 24 hours per day. Your talent can mean the difference for our clients and their ability to come home from the hospital.
We Believe in making a meaningful difference. We believe in an affinity for learning, bringing leadership to home care and value each individual’s contribution.
Video Interviews are available for all positions. Safety for our employees and clients is our priority! Recover Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Veterans employer.
The Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) ensures that services provided are in accordance to the Plan of Care, licensing guidelines, professional medical standards and agency policies and procedures. This position requires the use of clinical excellence while supporting client safety protocols, caregiver training, and care collaboration.
• Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state you are applying
• Must be able to lift, turn, position and transfer up to 50 pounds of weight
• Follow Physician Directed Care Plans
• Demonstrate compassion, clinical excellence and team work
• We welcome New Graduates to apply and welcome the opportunity to invest in you
For additional information regarding this position, you can contact us at (877) 266-5795.
We are conducting virtual - Microsoft TEAMs video interviews due to COVID-19 to promote safety
Recover Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
“We look forward to learning more about you and sharing how we can make a meaningful difference together in our families’ lives.”
-Recover Health Team
Call 877-266-5795 with any questions for the position