Maxim Healthcare Services is looking for a Physical Therapist / PT to plan and administer treatment programs to assist patients with various mental and physical disabilities. The Physical Therapist / PT will provide services that will help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. The ideal Physical Therapist / PT candidate’s priority should be to restore, maintain, and promote overall fitness and health.
- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- Other Physical Therapist / PT duties as assigned.
- Current license as a Registered Physical Therapist in the state of practice.
- Minimum of one year experience in an acute care facility, outpatient setting, community health service or home health agency in the past two years preferred.
- Current CPR card
- Current Health Certificate per state regulation or Physical Therapist / PT contract specific