Camp Skylemar, is in search of college students and/or recent graduates who want to make a positive difference in the world. At Skylemar, you’ll have the opportunity to be a leader while teaching, coaching and mentoring kids. Working at Skylemar is the experience of a lifetime. You’ll create lifelong friendships and connections. The personal growth, the rewards of working with children, the excitement of an active, diverse community and the friendships you build will stay with you long after the summer ends. For additional information click here or follow this link to watch a Skylemar video. We were one of the very few camps in the country who operated through the pandemic last summer with zero cases of Covid-19. Click here to see how we did it. Apply here!
· Sports: lacrosse, basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, hockey, archery, football, soccer & volleyball.
· Water Sports: swimming, canoeing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, sailing, water-skiing, wake-boarding, wake-surfing, water-polo & fishing.
Skylemar is hiring staff who are:
· Energetic, kind & creative.
· Enthusiastic about working with boys ages 7-16.
· A positive role-model.
· Able to share our belief that nothing is more important than safety.
· Comfortable teaching all levels, from beginner to advanced.
· Responsible, supportive & patient.
Applicants must have completed at least one year of college. Compensation package starts at $2,500, including housing, meals and transportation expenses. WIFI, staff clothing and a laundry service are also provided. Camp season runs from June 14 to August 7.
Internship credit is available. Most educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship. Check with your institution to be sure this opportunity meets any requirements.
Camp Skylemar is a well-established (since 1948) recreational summer camp, located in the Lakes Region of southern Maine. Enrollment is limited to 200 boys from across the country as well as abroad, who attend for six weeks. Camp Skylemar has provided outstanding instruction, within a warm, nurturing, friendly and family atmosphere, for 72 consecutive years.
Click here to apply online. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.