Smartscripts is hiring 2 Pharmacy Interns!
15 hours per week between Monday - Saturday, with some flexibility in hours to accommodate school schedules
We are a fun and flexible work environment and you will have the opportunity to experience various aspects of pharmacy.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
- Assists pharmacists in delivering patient care and services that are within the state scope of practice for pharmacy interns including, but not limited to, patient counseling, MTM, and transferring of prescriptions.
- Responsible for using pharmacy systems to obtain patient and drug information and process prescriptions.
- Assists in data entry of orders into the pharmacy system.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Performs other job related duties and special projects as required.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full time pharmacy program
- Registered and in good standing with the Iowa Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacist-Intern.
- Learns and champions pharmacy policy, procedures, and customer service best practices needed to perform as a future pharmacist.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com