Audiologist - Hearing Care Provider
Who WE Are:
HearingLife is a Demant company, a world-leading hearing healthcare group that offers solutions and services to help people with hearing loss connect with the world around them. With over 600 locations across the United States – HearingLife’s purpose is to make a life-changing difference for people with hearing loss. Our innovative technologies and expertise help improve people’s health and hearing. We create life-changing differences through hearing health.
Who YOU Are:
You will help more people hear better by providing clinical expertise to diagnose and treat hearing loss while ensuring a positive patient experience. The Hearing Care Provider acts in accordance with required industry and state professional licensing standards and local practice scope and is responsible for growing and maintaining the practice. This includes achieving all financial goals as well as offering best in class modern hearing healthcare assessment and treatment. The Hearing Care Provider is responsible for creating an exceptional patient journey through patient care and appropriate treatment options.
- Provide quality care and aftercare of dispensing services such as hearing tests, hearing aid fittings, educate and train hearing aid users of best practices.
- Perform checks on hearing aids and other amplification devices including but not limited to troubleshooting, conducting repairs to hearing aids, earmolds and cleaning of hearing aids.
- Achieves growth with a strong mindset on sales and key business metrics while focusing on providing quality patient care.
- Continuously develop a relationship with local community leaders by representing HearingLife as an advocate to making a life changing difference.
- Ensure clinic inventory meets a sustainable level to drive business including accurate recordkeeping of inventory.
- Support Telehealth initiatives (Remote Care) to expand patient care and product portfolio including but not limited conducting hearing tests, coach and educate patients on hearing aid devices.
We are Excited if You:
- Maintain an active Hearing Aid Dispensing License in accordance with state requirements.
- A minimum of one year demonstrated previous experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Maintain continuing education requirements based on state requirements.
- Ability to operate audiometric equipment and to interpret the results.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills to analyze patient’s situation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage and motivate patients and third parties.
- Skill in handling sensitive matters and patients with tact, courtesy, and discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, including determining priorities, organizing work, and working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate test results and interpret and propose treatment in a manner easily understood by patients.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.