Registered Nurse(RN)/Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN)
Now Hiring Full Time and/or Part-Time RN’s and LPN’s.
Project Turnabout - Chemical Dependency and Gambling Treatment facility located in Granite Falls, MN is looking for individuals who are seeking to help the lives of those affected by the disease of addiction. We encourage Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Nursing Students to apply for our Full-Time and Part-time RN and LPN positions for our Medical Services Unit.
RN and LPN Job Responsibilities:
· Provide and coordinate nursing services related to all Project Turnabout treatment and recovery programs including withdrawal management.
· Participate in developing and implementing individual treatment plans, collaborating with external providers and other health care professionals.
· Administer medications, injections,
· Complete 10-hour shifts; days, evenings, and nights available. Rotating weekend and holiday schedules.
· Provide weekly education to patients regarding substance abuse and holistic treatment.
· Current Nursing License granted by the Minnesota Board of Nursing
· Current certification of CPR/First Aid
· We provide “on-the-job” training for qualified LPN Nursing Students who meet and will uphold the standards of care for the patients provided by Project Turnabout.
· Must be willing to work rotating weekend and holiday schedules
· Able to provide documentation or a signed statement that you are two years free from chemical, gambling dependency.
Perks and benefits:
· No union contract
· Competitive wages
· Willing to assist with CARN certification
· Separate Vacation and Sick PTO
· Tuition Reimbursement
· 401K with matching
We pride ourselves in continuing to help those affected by the disease of addiction, even though the trying times of COVID-19. We follow all safety guidelines as issued by MDH and CDC.