Entry Level Sales/Recruitment- Columbus, Ohio
When you work at Maxim, you’re part to a network of over 200 local offices that have deep roots in each of the communities we serve, while still leveraging the resources and security of one of the largest and oldest healthcare staffing and services companies in the nation. We believe our employees are our greatest asset. It is because of the talented healthcare professionals and support staff we employ that we are able to provide a variety of services to meet and respond to the needs of our clients and patients.
Working at Maxim and why you will love it…
We are a team of driven, compassionate people who push each other to develop personally and professionally. At Maxim, you can expect a competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a culture of servant leadership that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. Maxim promotes from within; the majority of the people who start as a Recruiter advance into our sales career path and leadership roles.
As a Recruiter you will be making a difference in the lives of your fellow team members, our caregivers, our patients and our clients. You will…
- Identify qualified candidates through various recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Screen and interview qualified candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with healthcare professionals to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads
- Perform various customer service related activities
- Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations
RECRUITER TRAINEE PROGRAM
Our training and advancement programs are designed to educate recruiters on the healthcare industry, advance their ability to build great relationships, promote leadership and motivational skills, and prepare for the next step. The Recruiter Trainee Program, specifically, is a comprehensive, tiered 26-week training program, which includes an incremental pay increase, and is designed to develop the fundamental skills of a recruiter: sourcing, screening, selecting and placing.. New recruiters learn from an experienced leader and existing team members to ensure they have the knowledge, tools, and resources to be successful. Throughout the program, trainees can be promoted into different tiers and exposed to the company, the culture, and the different business verticals.
COMMITMENT TO PROFESSIONAL ADVANCEMENT
Becoming a Recruiter is the first step in a career with Maxim. The Recruiter Trainee will learn the industry, how to build great relationships, and be prepared for a future role within the organization that best fits their professional goals.
TEAM-ORIENTED OFFICE STRUCTURE
Maxim's has strategically designed each office to promote open communication that allows the individual to work with and learn from their other co-workers. This unique approach contributes to a strong team culture across all of our offices.
COMPETITIVE PAY STRUCTURE
Our healthcare recruiters and business development managers have generous earning potential.
- Top performing recruiters can earn approximately $60,000 per year, which is a combination of a guaranteed base salary and commission.
- Top performing business development managers can earn in excess of $100k per year, which is a combination of base salary and performance based incentives.