Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) *Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance*
Golden Steps ABA is dedicated to hiring qualified, caring BCBA therapists to provide the highest standard of care to children with Autism. Golden Steps ABA offers some of the most exciting and rewarding positions in the industry. We understand the importance of working with each therapist and their interests individually. We realize that for a therapist to do their best in helping a child reach their highest levels of performance, we must do our best to help make their job as rewarding as possible.
We are looking for full-time or part-time employees. We have full caseloads available!
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Benefits:
We strongly value work-life balance! Starting with taking away administrative tasks and travel time. Everything is software-based, Flexible hours, with the ability to make your own schedule. Bonus opportunities are available as well. Our goal is, that you should love what you do!
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensures program effectiveness
- Perform comprehensive initial assessments
- Plans, manages, coordinates and evaluates assigned staff efforts to achieve the objectives of the client’s IEP/IFSP
- Provides training and supervision of Behavior Technicians
- Provides direct services to the clients and their parents, when appropriate
- Implements the program curricula
- Managing data regarding the client’s progress
- Assumes responsibility for recording data daily and reporting client status
- Prepares annual reports regarding program effectiveness
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and/or behavior challenges with ABA
- You can check out our website at Goldenstepsaba.com