Women’s Health Clinical Brand Manager
Are you a passionate clinician that wants to take your knowledge into the business field and out of daily practice? Then this is the opportunity that you have been looking for. Our Clinical Brand Managers are responsible for designing, developing, and implementing a comprehensive marketing, education and sales strategy centered around a particular family of supplements.
*This exciting onsite position based will help you to expand your influence beyond your current clinical experience.
**This is a great opportunity for a Practitioner looking for a career that combines science, nutrition and education with marketing and sales.
What you will do:
- Manage, develop, and implement product marketing activities to maximize sales of the Endocrine Program
- Oversee messaging and development of literature associated with the Endocrine Program and products.
- Provide training, education, and technical assistance to sales and customer service
- Identify clinical tools for health care professionals for the utilization of the Endocrine Program
- Develop patient-focused messaging and resources for product sell-through tools
- Coordinate with Manufacturing, Marketing and Product Development in launching new products associated with the Endocrine Program
- Provide product feedback and customer comments to Marketing and Product Development
- Monitor industry trends for new product ideas and ground-breaking nutraceutical uses related to Endocrine health and communicate ideas to sales, marketing, and product development
- Provides territory analysis of competition and potential to Sales and Marketing management
- Provide regular market and sales analysis to marketing and sales
What we are looking for:
- Our most ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for alternative medicine and has clinical experience but wants to step outside of clinical practice and bring that knowledge into the business realm
- Functional medicine knowledge
- At least two (2) years' experience in a clinical setting and be a licensed health care provider
- A Bachelor’s degree, in science or nutrition
- 3-5 years of sales and or marketing experience preferred
- Experience in the use of lifestyle/ healthy living to achieve wellness goals
- Concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of organizational ability with skills in timeline management
- Ability to work independently to achieve pre-determined goals
- Attentiveness and Diligence
Why join us:
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.
If you are looking to join a company where you can contribute your skills and expertise, apply today, and start an exciting new career at Ortho Molecular Products.