Aseptic Technician II JR00006820
This Aseptic Technician II position is responsible for executing department specific tasks in accordance with all applicable cGMPs and compliant with Corporate/site procedures, regulations and policies.
- Execution of aseptic techniques and clean room procedures or support area procedures in a GMP facility.
- Maintain and edit, as appropriate, departmental cGMP documentation.
- Execute and lead operation to comply with all written procedures, to include Batch Records and SOPs.
- Follow and comply with all financial procedures.
- Follow and comply with all site safety procedures. Identify ways to improve the safety culture of the department.
- Operation of departmental equipment to include set up and take down. Provide oversight as necessary.
- Effectively work in a team environment and communicate with multiple departments.
- Proficient with operation of batching vessels and CIP systems.
- Use inventory control scanners to maintain accurate batch documentation and inventory accuracy.
- Review and final approve Manufacturing Directions.
- Train and oversee colleagues.
- Schedule staff and production processes.
- Extensive knowledge of media raw materials and associated safety requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school education or GED required.
- Post High School education in the Sciences or other related disciplines preferred.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment and / or Operator I level beneficial.
- Good mathematical, science and computer skills preferred.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Demonstrated leadership and decision making skills beneficial.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to reach above shoulder level, bend/stoop, push/pull, and handle/grip frequently.