Aseptic Technician I JR00006915
This Aseptic Technician I position is responsible for executing department specific tasks in accordance with all applicable cGMPs and compliant with Corporate/site procedures, regulations and policies.
CEO: Produce egg based antigens in a clean room setting by using aseptic techniques and cleanroom procedures.
- Execution of aseptic techniques and clean room procedures or support area procedures in a GMP facility.
- Maintain appropriate departmental cGMP documentation.
- Execute all written procedures, to include Batch Records and SOPs.
- Follow and comply with all financial procedures
- Follow and comply with all site safety procedures.
- Operation of departmental equipment to include set up and take down.
- Effectively work in a team environment and communicate with multiple departments.
- Perform and/or lead operations necessary in the Egg-Based and Poultry Antigen Production Area using aseptic technique.
- Perform chick embryo origin procedures utilizing associated equipment.
Education and Experience
- High school education or GED required.
- Post High School education in the Sciences or other related disciplines preferred.
- Good mathematical, science and computer skills preferred.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills required.
- Strong communication skills required.