Behavior Support Program Manager
Are you searching for a way to use your compassion, knowledge, and leadership skills? Pathways of Washington, part of the national Pathways mental health family of providers, offers community based and long-term care to support adults and their families in the most effective, caring and respectful manner. With the support of our parent company, Pathways, one of the largest national providers, we work hard to promote positive change in our communities. Our team lives out their passion for helping the community and need a hardworking, dedicated, and passionate manager to collaborate and lead in this regional area.
As part of the nationwide team, we offer many benefits to aid in your work/life balance and career growth. In addition to the usual benefits, we offer Pet insurance, a Vacation plan that increases with tenure after your first year, Perks at Pathways that offers discounts on shopping, hotel stays, and entertainment; and much more (see below)!
Salary range for this position is $75k to $81k.
This position offers a $3,000 hiring bonus!
Initial training may require some in-person time, however Telehealth will be available for this role during the pandemic.
About your role:
As the Program Manager of ECS (Expanded Community Services), you will directly supervise the clinical staff and services to ensure behavioral health services are provided to support clients in achieving more effective personal, social, educational, vocational development and adjustment. May provide consultation/education to community service clubs, organizations, human service agencies, hospitals, and various county departments. This role would provide direct service half the time when initially entering the position, until the supervisory responsibilities increase with program growth. You will assure compliance with Company policy, contractual requirements and government regulations.
Do the following apply to you?:
- Masters Degree in Social work, Psychology, Counseling, or related field or Ph.D or Psy.D in Psychology
- LMHC, LICSW, LMFT or licensed as Clinical Psychologist
- 5 years clinical experience plus 2+ years in supervisory/management position in a mental health setting
- Experience in community based mental health treatment including residential setting, preferred.
Perks of working for Pathways of Washington:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days that increase with tenure after the first year!
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Phone Stipend and Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account, Pet Insurance
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts, 401K
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements (8 hours of paid time off for trainings of your choice for 1 year. 8 hours of paid time off and $100 reimbursement for 2 years or more for completed trainings)
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
If you're #readytowork Pathways of Washington is #readytohire!
Not the job you're looking for?
Pathways of Washington has a variety of positions in various locations; please go to https://pathways-of-washington-llc.careerplug.com/account to find other positions near you.
To learn more about Pathways of Washington and our programs, please visit: https://www.pathwaysofwashington.com
Pathways or any of its subsidiaries, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.